- We offer activity programmes for both children and adults throughout the year, as well as hosting seasonal events.
- Team-building and off-site days – good, friendly competition!
- Hands-on farm experiences for Irish and overseas visitors at Causey Farm Experience
- Hen Party Packages – From Farmer’s Wife to Chic Sophisticate, this is the Hen Night Experience that has it all…
- Ireland’s biggest Scare Attraction, the Award-Winning Farmaphobia – Are you Brave Enough?
- Come along for some fun at the farm and bog at the Causey Farm Experience – Fridays in July and August at 2pm
- Causey Summer Camp – Four days of forest, farm and bogland fun! For selected weeks in July and August
- We host Ireland’s biggest Halloween event – fun by day and scares by night!
- A truly magical Christmas adventure – Causey Christmas Experience
For Schools & Colleges
- From milking a cow to baking traditional bread, helping the sheepdog to playing the bodhran (drum) – engaging, educational and fun day-trips forIrish and International Students
- Two-day Team-building trip to the Boyne Valley, in conjunction with Slane Farm Hostel
- Primary School Tours – Causey is one of Ireland’s most popular destinations for school tours – from Junior Infants right up to sixth class we have activities suitable for each age group.
- Ecology and Geography – Curriculum based programmes for Junior Certificate.
For Overseas Visitors
- For groups – come along and ‘Be Irish For A Day’ – learn about Irish culture the fun way!
- For individuals – Experience the farm and have some farm at the Causey Farm Experience