Thanks for getting in contact
Thanks you for taking the time to fill out your details. One of our hen advisers will be in contact with you over the coming 24hours.
You really should read the below before taking your business any further with us. Its important. Because we have a lot of info on our website sometimes it can be information over load for some people. I will keep this short and sweet as I don't want to bore you with details (Make sure you read to the end where I tell you something interesting about Gary Neville , ex Manchester United soccer star) A quick bio of Henit, so you know who your dealing with:
- Henit.ie is Ireland’s Leading hen event Management company.
- In 2012 we will have sent away over 12,000 people all over Ireland, UK and Europe.
- We are 3 years running and have grown organically (Yes,we started in the middle of the recession)
- We currently have a staff of 9 people all dedicated to making sure your weekend is 100%.
- All our packages are financially secure, ie, your money is held in a trusted account.
So why the hell should you deal with us? Well....
- We make organising your weekend easier, and cheaper since we have discounted deals with all our suppliers. Deals you cannot get.
- All the ladies can login and pay online, so you don’t have to chase anyone for money.
- You can login and keep an eye on everyone with your own personal website, here you can see who has paid, not paid, accepted invitations and view your weekend details.
- All our packages are tried and tested, by us and over 12,000 customers. All our customer leave us glowing feedback, with our 30 + reviews currently http://www.henit.ie/article/testimonials/
So Whats That about Gary Neville? Gary Neville came to Ireland for a stag in July 2012 and your's truly was asked to recommend all the best spots for him and his entourage. We provided them with the perfect ingredients for a fantastic weekend. This is not an unusual thing for us here at Henit, we have being interviewed and mentioned in all the major Radios shows and newspapers.
- The Irish Sun