Guided Canoeing – Outdoor Discovery
Discover and explore the beautiful waterways by canoe. Be amazed at the different perspective seeing the world from a canoe gives you. Relax in the company of Outdoor Discovery’s experienced canoe instructors and let them take you to an island for a picnic or explore some of the hidden inner lakes on Lough Ree.
The Guided Canoeing Tours contain:
- Selecting the right equipment for you and explaining why
- Explaining what everything is Canoe, Paddle, Helmet, Cag, Spraydeck etc..
- Talk about safety on the water: Weather, Canoeing Experience, How many people is safe
- Cover the basic paddling strokes: Forwards, Backwards, Turning and Stopping
- Take you to some cool places we have discovered and to see some beautiful scenery
- Maybe try some lure fishing from the back of your Canoe
- Play some games and have lots of fun
- Learn how to fall out of your Canoe (only if you want)
Canoeing will be a 2hr session and will give you the skills you need to paddle a canoe while you explore.
Equipment they provide: Canoe, paddle, helmet, buoyancy aid, cag, wetsuit,
It takes place on flat water with easy access and you can do this at many locations throughout the country
Please note that the normal minimum group size for this activity is 4 people. Outdoor Discovery can cater for smaller groups, but the cost per person is more expensive.
For further info and bookings, please contact Outdoor Discovery using the details below.
No comments found.