28 Things That Happen At Literally Every Hen Party
A hen party is the ultimate ladies night, but anyone who's been to a hen party will know that they can be hard work. Your patience will be pushed, your dress will be ruined, your mascara will run and your friendships will be tested.
So pretty much like every girl's night out, but with more glitter and crying.
Of course, even though they can be a challenge, getting all the girls together to celebrate the bride is always a wonderful thing (even if you do want to drown the chief bridesmaid in prosecco by the end of the night.)
Our list of the 28 inevitable moments at every hen party should get you psyched for the big night. Read on and enjoy. Cheers ladies!
1. You all take absolute ages to get ready:
2. Pre-drinks finally begin:
3. You're playing the obligatory hen party games, and they turn a bit saucy:
4. But then the hen's future mother-in-law cuts you all with a look:
5. And because of the in-laws, the bride really isn't too impressed when you surprise her with a stripper:
6. You all get decked out in "traditional" hen party accessories:
7. Someone gets too drunk before you've left the house:
8. And someone tries to saddle you with the drunk friend, but you don't wanna be the responsible one tonight:
9. The taxi comes, and it's time to round everyone up:
10. You finally get to the venue and make your grand entrance:
11. The pre-drinks have well and truly kicked in, so shots seem like a fantastic idea:
12. You venture out on to the dancefloor as a group:
13. But it ends up being less Beyoncé and more Britney during her 2007 breakdown:
14. One of the single girls starts crying because no one wants to marry her:
15. Another one of the single girls makes the most of her singledom:
16. You see the bride getting hit on at the bar, so you pretend to be her wife-to-be:
17. Many, many selfies are taken in the toilets:
18. While the selfies are happening, the bride is puking up the last 3 Jägerbombs:
19. Someone starts drunk-dialling their exes:
20. Someone throws the mother of all tantrums (usually not even the bride):
21. The bride and her maid of honour have an unmerciful fight:
22. But five minutes later, they've made up and are closer than ever:
23. Someone gets a bit too enthusiastic and hurts themselves:
24. And it's down to you to get everyone ready to go home:
25. But in reality, you're just as drunk as everyone else:
26. You get to the chipper and order one of everything because why not:
27. You're in the taxi home and you realise exactly how wrecked you are:
28. Home time, and despite everything, you all still managed to have a great night:
Have you been asked to organise the hen, but party-planning isn't exactly your cup of tea? Why not book with Henit? If you plan with us, we'll do the legwork for you, including chasing up the payments, so you can sit back and chill out until the big night. Enquire here or give us a call on 044-93-6222. Ciao for now!
The Cavern Bar, located in the heart of Letterkenny. Undoubtedly one of Letterkennys most popular dance, sporting, and entertainment venues. Three bars, two floors, roof top garden, with a heated smoking area whether it’s a few quiet drink’s during the day in a relaxing atmosphere or a full on party experience at night we cater for all.. Open 12 – close seven days a week, We host some of Donegal’s best local talent with live music, DJs and much more to suit everybody’s tastes throughout the week.
Check out or new Mad Hatter High Tea-With Cocktails!! Perfect for hen parties or a Ladies night out .
[website-button id=”1″ type=”phone”]
[website-button id=”1″ type=”email”]
Koo NightClub at Martello Hotel
Koo nightclub has recently been refurbished and is now Bray’s most stylish nightclub.
Koo Nightclub is open every Friday, Saturday & Sunday night from 11pm.
Great drink promos, Great music, Great people.
[website-button id=”116″ type=”phone”]
[website-button id=”116″ type=”email”]
Club 360 at The Landmark Hotel
Welcome to Club 360
Located in Carrick-on-Shannon – a popular party destination for many due to the great nightlife – Club 360 is the new number one spot for your weekend. The club provides afantastic line-up of DJs bringing you the latest music in dance, techno and top chart hits to keep the club pumping all night long! We offer a unique blend of great music, fantastic atmosphere and friendly service to ensure you have the best night possible every weekend.
Our sophisticated interior includes VIP booths, a heated smoking area and a fabulous cocktail bar setting the scene for the number one nightclub in Carrick-on-Shannon with the added bonus of a shuttle bus service to bring you to us. Package deals are available for large groups or special occasions with VIP Treatment to make your night even better.
So why not join us this Friday, Saturday or Sunday night to get a taste of the the complete nightclub experience for yourself!
[website-button id=”49″ type=”email”]
[website-button id=”49″ type=”phone”]
A night at a comedy club means a nice table by the stage with a steady stream of food and drink, the chance to scream hysterically at a surprising new act and cringe with embarrassment at the dire failings of another. Live comedy is unpredictable and exciting, full of audience interaction and deadpan one-liners to keep your ribs sufficiently tickled until the after-show nightclub gets going. Nothing beats a good giggle on your hen night and an evening of laughter lies ahead for you girls. Sit back, enjoy the show and be prepared to laugh… a lot!
Smile, giggle or laugh
out loud, some of the very best comedian talent will be setting out to entertain you. They’ll be hurtling their best jokes, gags and one-liners in the hope of hearing much laughter from you hen party girls.
So prepare to laugh the evening away.
An Poc Fada
Home cooked food served daily from 10am to 5pm.
Private function room available for meetings, parties and all social occasions.
Finger food and music supplied.
Live bar music nightly – weekly trad sessions coming soon.
All sporting entertainment covered on our numerous large screens.
[website-button id=”93″ type=”phone”]
[website-button id=”93″ type=”email”]