Clayton Hotel Sligo
Welcome to the Clayton Hotel Sligo
Situated in an idyllic scenic location on the Atlantic coast, overlooked by the spectacular Benbulben mountain, the Clayton Hotel Sligo exudes classic contemporary style complete with Elizabethan façade
Only 2.5 hours from Dublin, the Clayton Hotel Sligo is set on beautiful grounds, within walking distance from the bustling town of Sligo. This historic building also hosts two churches, Canis Major and Canis Minor for you to explore.
With rooms to suit every guest need the hotel has 74 superior bedrooms and 89 suites complete with kitchenette facilities.
Why book 4* Clayton Hotel Sligo?
- 4* hotel with leisure & conference facilities in close proximity to the main rail network
- Offering a number of spacious suites, ideal accommodation for families & groups each with a kitchenette and living & dining area. We have one & two bedroom suites available.
- SanoVitae Health & Leisure club, the only leisure facility in County Sligo with the ILAM White Flag excellence award
- Wi-Fi complimentary throughout the hotel
- Complimentary car parking
- Easy access to all major routes; N4, N16, N17
- Clayton Hotel Sligo has two restaurants providing a choice of European and Asian dishes
- Our extensive private grounds are ideal for outdoor activities and team building
- Conference facilities catering from 2 to 600 delegates
- The perfect wedding venue – we have two unique churches on site for multipurpose use
- Suitable for family breaks: outdoor crazy golf & other activities available
- The hotel dates back to 1848 and is a listed building with striking granite exterior
[website-button id=”29″ type=”both”]