Hen Party Planning
|Planning for that hen party is really not that difficult if you have enough time to devote to the planning process. Where do you start? We will provide you with a short guide to planning for that fabulous hen party.A hen night is a tradition and seen as a rite of passage from being single to being married. It is one last chance for the bride to fully enjoy those last moments of being “single.”|
Now, if you happen to be the bride, bride’s maid of honor, a close friend, or relative, you will want to make sure that her hen night will be an unforgettable affair. Better yet, make the event last longer and plan for a hen weekend. Here is a short guide to help you plan for your fabulous hen night or hen weekend:
- Consider making it a theme party because the theme itself can already add excitement and color to the hen party. However, if you do go for a particular theme, make sure that the costumes needed are easy to obtain. There are popular hen theme costumes that are available in the market like angels, devils, policewomen, Playboy bunnies, and more.
- Choose the best location and venue for the party. If it will be a hen weekend, choose any location within the country or outside the country… whatever suits the bride’s fancy. Just make sure that the location and venue will be suitable to the bride’s taste and personality.
- Activities should always be part of a hen party or weekend to make sure that not a minute goes to waste. One activity that should always be included in every hen night would be dancing. If you want, you can even get lessons before the big night. The possibilities are endless, the whole group can learn how to dance burlesque, the cancan, 80s dances, or other sorts of dances before the big night.
- Games can make sure the whole night is full of laughter. It makes the event fun as well. You can choose among so many different games as there are fun and wholesome ones and those that are a bit more daring.
- Make sure that you plan for everything ahead of time. Also, make sure that you have appropriate hen party invitations, accessories, etc. especially if you have a particular theme for the hen night. You might need hen party decorations too, but that will depend on your hen party location and venue.
Now, you’re all set and can organise a fabulous hen party. Do not forget to check out all the other hen party ideas under our ideas section.